[Nfbf-l] Hurricane Sandy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:58:39 UTC 2012

if you cannot reach me on Monday that will be because we lost power here in NY, that is when we are suppose to get Sandy.
Be well family in Florida

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Please vote for Echevarria Travel for Best Travel Agency of Long Island 2013, I have made it to the top 10.  You do not have to live on Long Island to vote, you can vote every day until December 12, 2012. Just lick the link and go to vote and search Travel Agent/Agency.Here is the link:  http://vote.longislandpress.com/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=71122