[Nfbf-l] 2012-04 Dining in the Dark Resolution Info

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:47:08 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I must reiterate what Toni said about the  DID event put on annually by the
Lighthouse of the Big Bend.  We inform the sighted guests who attend about
what it is like to be blind, and give them an idea about the accomplishments
we achieve.
I also know that the blind guests are more capable of eating and maneuvering
in total darkness.  That has to be impressive for sighted guests.
We hope to continue to present this important event and to inform the public
about what it means to be blind.

Respectfully,

Tinetta Cooper