[Nfbf-l] Applebee's Dining To Donate Wednesday September 26, 2012

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 05:51:41 UTC 2012

Our chapter is having a "Dining To Donate" fundraiser at the Gainesville Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 1005 N.W. 13th Street, Gainesville, Florida,  Wednesday, September 26, 2012. We have been busy distributing flyers to invite the community to bring the flyer to Applebee's with them on Wednesday, present it to their server, and 15% of their bill will be donated by Applebee's to our local chapter of NFB (excluding alcohol, tax, and tip). If any of the students or parents groups know someone in the Gainesville area who would like to stop in and support our efforts; by all means, send them a flyer. They must bring the flyer on Wednesday to be counted.

Call or Email me for any additional information. Thank you so much!
Judy Hamilton, Chapter Secretary
Gainesville Chapter
(352) 373-7806
Email: jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net