[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2014 Cruisevention Cancelled

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:04:23 UTC 2013

Carlos,
When you ask questions and get told answers and later find out the answers
were not factual, thats the problem. The State Board asked the questions,
we thought me did our homework by getting a Travel Professional in our the
action.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward