[Nfbf-l] NFBF 2014 Cruisevention Cancelled

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:13:34 UTC 2013

Well in fact I did Peter:
I went into everything.
I am not going to get into it, because that would be very unprofessional.
That is all I have to say about it.
NFB is a family and I am part of that family.
And that is that.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.