[Nfbf-l] FLORIDA MASSAGE THERAPIST?

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:44:05 UTC 2013

Hello JD ,

I am a little confused. The original message that you wrote about the
massage theropist states in the to and from area that I wrote this
message. So, who is looking for the massage theropist? Can you please
respond back to this and let me know what is going on.I do tthank you
in advance.

Miranda Kilby