[Nfbf-l] What are Grits

lappland at bellsouth.net lappland at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 29 01:21:58 UTC 2013

Put lots of butter, salt and pepper in the grits and you will acquire a
taste for them very quickly. Yummy!
Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33406
(561) 642-0005
info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Center by making a tax deductable gift of a
dollar or more to our worthy programs. Thank You!