[Nfbf-l] Greater Daytona Beach Chapter 2013 Board Election!

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 22:00:14 UTC 2013

Congratulations to all!

Lenora

-----Original Message-----
From: petercerullo <petercerullo at aol.com>
To: nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sun, Apr 28, 2013 7:45 am
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Greater Daytona Beach Chapter 2013 Board Election!

The Greater Daytona Beach Chapter of the NFBF held its board elections
on Saturday April 27, 2013 and I am proud to announce the following
results:

Peter Cerullo / President

Sabrina Deaton / Vice President

Bill Outman / Secretary

Jean Selzer Cerullo / Treasurer

Tamika Butts / Board Member

Gary Mann / Board Member

Scott Larson / Board Member

The Greater Daytona Beach Chapter board comprise a diversified group of
pro active members who I'm sure will strive diligently to take on the
concerns and issues that face blind and visually impaired citizens that
reside within the community.

Truly Grateful,

Peter Cerullo
P3