[Nfbf-l] Nfbf-l Digest, Vol 88, Issue 6

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 10 04:24:14 UTC 2013

Johnnie,
This information is really great.You and your chapter members have realized that educating ourselves, law enforcement, and the public is not a one time thing. Change in attitude and thinking takes constant repetition and practice. I know it is extremely draining, but we have to be focused on the goal.  Good luck with your projects and I hope the support will grow.
Judy