[Nfbf-l] Congratulations to Pete Gibson and All US 2013 Blind Chess OTB Championship Participants!

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 11 14:43:25 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow USBCA Members, and List Members,
I would like to extend my very enthusiastic congratulations to Pete Gibson
for winning the 2013 United States Blind Over The Board Chess Championship
Tournament, held in Pittsburgh over this weekend!
Well Done Pete!
Extremely Well Done!

And I also present my warm congratulations  to
Dan Steininger
Al Pietrolungo
Ginny Alverson
Jim Homme
Joe Wasserman
Henry Olynik
Rick Miller

For participating in this fantastic event!

Thanks also to Jay Leventhal for posting a game by game results report to
the list Group, that was great Jay! Thanks!
Please see Jay's final message on the event below mine.
With Best Regards,
God Bless
Alan
Plantation, Florida
Alan Dicey, Vice President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org