[Nfbf-l] Deaf, blind priest grounded by airline

BROOKE6358 at aol.com BROOKE6358 at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 23:59:22 UTC 2013

This priest, Father Cyril Axelrod, has an autobiography, 'And the Journey
Begins'. A post responded to this mentioning the book. Fr Axelrod is a
deafblind! He will be conferred the Order of the British Empire, by order  of
Queen Elizabeth, announced June 2013. He will give keynote at  Gallaudet, no
date on the internet. He is a fascinating man! Yes, me too, I  think he
should own the airline company!

I just learned of this man tonight when I opened nfb post and read the
article. Friend posted reply about the book. Being curious I hit 'search' to
see  what I could find. He is a very interesting man indeed! Thanks to you who
 made the post.

bre