[Nfbf-l] Deaf, blind priest grounded by airline

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:32:53 UTC 2013

Mark, what you say makes perfect sense. Some people who are afraid of losing
their sight just seem to attribute everything to blindness--whether the
person has a relationship, how many times they go out to dinner; it's just
amazing.

I met with my son Rhett's guidance counselor today and he actually talked to
me and treated me like a real human being. Amazing when it goes so well.