[Nfbf-l] Health Update

JamesPJ at aol.com JamesPJ at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 17:12:21 UTC 2013

HOLLY,

Holly,

Patti and I will continue to pray for you and your unborn ed  child.

James

In a message dated 8/22/2013 7:28:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hbeanie at gmail.com writes:

As many  of you know, I was hospitalized in July for an absess on my leg.
Dad describes  it as someone cut a canalop in half and tucked it under the
skin on my inner  thigh. Well, after 6 days in Halifax, I came home on IV
antibiotics. Two weeks  later I was in the ER at Halifax to get more
antibiotics. One week after that,  I was in Orlando at Winnie Palmer because me leg was
getting worse not better.  Well, today I'm headed back to Orlando to have a
follow up with the infectious  disease doctors who saw me at Winnie Palmer.
On Sunday, I finished one of two  IV antibiotics and have a strong idea
that I will be put back on that med  today. My leg is a lot more red and very
tender today. It started yesterday  afternoon, I guess. I hate that the baby
has been exposed to so many meds in  the past 5+ weeks, but I need to be
healthy when I deliver my little girl.
For those who have been praying for me, thank you. Keep them coming, I
need everyone I can get.
I have been out of work now since July 12 and I  hope to go back for a
couple of weeks after I heal but before I deliver.
It's been a long hard road. Thank God for such good friends who call and
check on me, who take care of my little man while I'm in the hospital and
those who just pray.
Dad has been a great help too. He has been staying  with me, assisting with
the IVs, getting Jacy to school, doing the shopping  and other running
around. He has also making sure I don't miss a meal.
Thank you all,
Holly

Sent from my  iPhone
Nfbf-l mailing  list