[Nfbf-l] Health Update

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 23:42:25 UTC 2013

So sorry you had to go through this, Holly, but also so glad you
have wonderful family and friends there helping you at this difficult
time. Please know that we are continuously keeping you in our thoughts
and prayers. Keep taking care of yourself and your precious little ones.
It's times like this that I wish we all lived closer and Florida wasn't
so large.

Lenora, Larry, and Eric