[Nfbf-l] Need help with some computer settings

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:20:20 UTC 2013

To solve your problem with your list of Documents, you could try setting the view to show details.  When you are in your list of documents, hit Alt+v.  Then arrow down to Details and press Enter.  I think you could probably hit the letter "d" instead of Down Arrowing.  I am not sure about the Internet Explorer problem.  Maybe I will think of something this weekend.
Ryan
Follow me on Twitter @progressivecat.

Sent from my iPhone