[Nfbf-l] Health Update

Joe and Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 23 15:23:56 UTC 2013

Dear Holly:

Thank you for your health update.  You have been in the thoughts and prayers
of many.  I'm so glad your Dad is there to help.
Hope all goes well with the infection and you can get back on your feet
again, very soon.

Best wishes for a strong and healthy little girl.  You certainly don't need
more complications.
Best of luck in everything.

Warmly,

Kitty & Joe