[Nfbf-l] H.D. tv radio for the blind,

Don Wilkerson radiomaster at centurylink.net
Tue Aug 27 19:49:09 UTC 2013

Hi to my nfb friends and future   nfb friends. Richard Oehm from San Jose California, at the request of the Nabraska reading service was asked to build a tv radio that would receive the sap the secondary audio channel of a tv channel whare the reading service is located. this tv radio only picks up the digital tv broadcasts. It does not work hooked to cable. It runs on electric or you can have him make a battery pack for it. It runs on six D. batteries. For moore imformation: call Oehm Electronics at 408--971--6250 Monday through Saturday from 8-A.M. to 8-P.M. Pacific coast time. It does not have a picture. I have the tv radio and love it. If I can give you imformation sence I have the radio you can call me: 239--565--5767.