[Nfbf-l] St Lucie Chapter meeting Sept 10

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 03:45:25 UTC 2013

Thanks Bill for pointing that out and list members, be sure to contact me if
you want to sign up for Newsline.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  floridanewslineinfo at gmail.com
Phone for Newsline questions:  (800)603-8578
Learn more:  www.nfbnewsline.org
Newsline online:  http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
NFB of Florida:  http://www.nfbflorida.org