[Nfbf-l] Please help an NFBF Family win a Perkins SMART Brailler

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 31 20:50:44 UTC 2013

Lenora and Jim:
You're so right, Jim, this is a great site and easy to vote.  They appear to have made the dreaded captcha manageable. This is something we need to suggest to the folks on web sites.  Have us answer a question rather than having to figure out undistinguishable sounds, numbers, and letters.  Adding this site to my Favorites.  Thanks!