[Nfbf-l] Important -- Hotel phone number

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 05:24:59 UTC 2013

Important Announcement - Please spread the word!

Regarding our 2014 Florida State Convention, which will be held over the
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Weekend: Friday through Monday, January 17 - 20,
2014.

Please note that some of the print announcements that were mailed via the U
S Postal Service have the wrong hotel phone number listed. The correct phone
number for the Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center is 1-877-644-3239.

For information, please click
<http://nfbflorida.org/upcoming/convention-2014.htm> here. All of the
information is correct as of this date.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this error may have
caused.

Dan Hicks, President

NFB of Florida

"Not all those who wander are lost."