[Nfbf-l] our own convention in Daytona beach

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 16:04:15 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I was thinking about how exciting it will be to attend the 2014 national
convention in Orlando, and be privileged to listen to Dr. Maurer's  final
banquet speech as president. He'll pull out all the stops for that one, you
can bet.

And then I considered our state banquet...with Aneil Lewis delivering the
address. If you haven't heard Aneil speak, you will be so inspired by what
he has to say, especially in honor of Martin Luther King Day. Years ago,
when he received a national scholarship and spoke, many of us thought his
speech was  the best of the night! So you really don't want to miss out on
our banquet starring Aneil!

Warm regards
Sherrill