[Nfbf-l] Cruise to the Bahamas

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:05:27 UTC 2013

Greetings Federation Family,

I would like to thank the NFB of Florida for giving me the opportunity
to purchase the cruise ticket, last July. I will be sailing out
tomorrow with Paul Martinez to Nassau, Bahamas. Therefore, we will be
unavailable from Thursday December 19th to December 22nd. If for any
reason you need to contact us during those dates, please feel free to
email us or leave us a message and we will return all messages when we
return.

Best wishes,

--
Miranda Kilby
Vice President

Secretary
Florida State Wide Chapter of the NFB
‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade