[Nfbf-l] you are invited to participate in flagdu's open board meeting on Monday

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 11:16:24 UTC 2013

Sorry I will be in DC

Sherrill O'Brien <sherrill.obrien at verizon.net> wrote:

Greetings to FLAGDU members and all others who are interested in our
division,

On behalf of the FLAGDU Board, I would like to invite you to participate in
our upcoming Board meeting. It will be held on Monday, Feb. 4, at 8:00pm. We
will begin planning for our annual FLAGDU business meeting, to be held  in
conjunction with our NFBF state convention, taking place as usual over the
Memorial Day weekend. It will be held this year at the Bayfront Hilton in
St. Petersburg. We welcome your suggestions for topics, and any input you
may have regarding registration or the relief area. The call-in information
follows my signature. Keep in mind that if you do not have unlimited long
distance, this will not be a free call for you. But you could ask an
interested friend who has this service to help out by calling you at the
time of the meeting.

If you are unable to join us, please feel free to post suggestions on the
FLAGDU list. If you're not a aFLAGDU member, you can send your email to me,
and I'll be happy to post it. My email address is
sherrill.obrien at verizon.net. Of course it's okay to discuss this topic on
both the NFBF, or the NFBF Leaders lists.

I'm looking forward to hearing many of your voices on our Monday evening
call.

Sherrill O'brien, President
Florida Association of Guide Dog Users

teleconference instructions

On Monday, February 4, at 8pm please call
(712) 432-0850
Enter participant access code 633928 then pound.
*6 mutes and unmutes a caller