[Nfbf-l] Possible Confusion with amount of the cruise pricing and specials

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 22:53:25 UTC 2013

Good morning  Dwight:

I  have just returned from D.C. and we have great support on all the of the
Bills  especially the Disabled Veterans Bill.

The  other thing is when I replied to Sherri Brun last week I think there
was a  confusion on something.

So  please post this information.

Whether or not you book during the specials that are  going on with
Norwegian Cruise Lines and I am trying to get extras and offers  to maybe make it a
little more enticing to you to book.

When  I mentioned that the longer you wait to book the monthly payments
would go up.  Not the price of the rooms will go up.

We  have a contracted rate with our group, if someone wants the free
upgrades they  may not fall into the original pricing of our staterooms. So when
someone  calls to ask me about the special going on.  Example: If you book
your  rooms by Feb 28th, 2013 there is free upgrades and $300 in e-coupons to
use on  the cruise.  But the room rates that the Florida Affiliate has held
do  not change at all.

If  you want a monthly payment plan, which started when we opened the group
to  book back in November it was of course a lower amount in the payment
plan, now  it is February which is 3 months later, that $30 a month payment
plans might  be $40 or $50 a month. This is for the total room and not per
person  rate.

I  hope this clears things up.
If it  doesn't please call me at 1-631-456-5394

and lets talk about the options available.

Cheryl