[Nfbf-l] Carnival Cruise Triumph

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 22:11:52 UTC 2013

Yep I am., Don't want to scare any of our possibles.
Better left unsaid.
DS

Dwight D. Sayer
Consultant
PO Box 784957
Winter  Garden, Fll. 34778
Office-(407) 877-8668
Mobile-(321)  948-1466
Email-mister.consultant1 at gmail.com
Web  Site-www.disability-consultant.com

In a message dated 2/13/2013 4:09:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com writes:

They  also had an issue with the Carnival Splendor when we were on the
Norwegian  Epic, they were out in the Pacific Stranded.
I hope you are getting my  e-mails on this.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of  NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible  Travel
Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria,
Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012
  Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an  independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST -
#1018299-10Echevarria Travel  and proud member of the National Federation of the
Blind will be holding a  year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org
after Hurricane Sandy and  other resources. Any vacation package booked between
November 6 2012-November  6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later
than 12/30/2014 a percentage of  my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also
is you book a Sandals for  couples or Beaches for families and friends
resorts vacation, $100.00 per  booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do
not need to be a member  of the NFB.org, just book through us.

> From:  williamkociaba at comcast.net
> To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
> Date: Wed, 13  Feb 2013 16:04:41 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Carnival Cruise  Triumph
>
> Hay Tom,
> The cruise line is totally  responsable not sure how it will work for
people
> who have travel  ins.  I do know the cruise line is going to pay for
flying
> people  from Mobile and I heard they were going to give everyone a total
>  refund for the trip.  If they do things right they will do that refund
and
> also offer some kind of voucher for a free or super discounted  cruise in
the
> future.  Interesting isn't it this is not the first  time this has
happened
> to a carnival ship.  Think there was a  similer situation within the past
> year.
> Bill

Texas

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/williamkociaba%40comcast