[Nfbf-l] aI need some help...

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Feb 17 18:32:32 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,

First of all, I'm very sorry about your experience. I'm sure it was
traumatic for you at the time, but to have to go through the suffering with
your dog must have been equally difficult.

I will do a bit of research and also send you an email off list to get a few
more details.

Wishing the very best outcome for you and your dog.

Sherrill O'Brien, President
Florida Association of Guide Dog Users (FLAGDU)