[Nfbf-l] Florida State Wide Chapter Elections

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:51:25 UTC 2013

Hello Fellow NFBF Members,

We have created a NEW Chapter in Florida, as of tonight.
The FLORIDA STATE WIDE CHAPTER held its first meeting, elected our board
and decided on the constitution.
The election went well:

                                    President: Holly Idler

                                    Vice President: Tracie Inman

                                    Sectartary: Miranda Kilby

                                    Treasure: Courtney Boylon

                                    3 board positions are: Joe Naulty,
Darlene Laibl-Crowe and Kevin Inman

We are excited to get this chapter started!

Congratulations to our board and members!

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward