[Nfbf-l] 2013 National Association of Blind Veterans 50/50 Raffle

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 02:22:09 UTC 2013

Fund Raiser
The drawing for the 50/50 raffle winner will be held at our  National
Convention being held in Orlando July 1 through 6 , 2013 at the Rosen  Center
Hotel, 9840 International Drive . You don’t have to be present to win as  we
will put your telephone number on the back of the tickets. If you are the
winner we will call you if you are not present. We want to thank you in advance
 for your support. If you would like to find out more about the National
Association of Blind Veterans please go to our web site at _www.nabv.org_
(http://www.nabv.org)  1 ticket $1 7 tickets $5 15 tickets  $10 All proceeds to
benefit the National Association of Blind Veterans and  Veterans We Serve.
We are a 100 percent volunteer organization. Blind Veterans  Serving Blind
Veterans _WWW.NABV.ORG_ (http://www.NABV.ORG)  You can  get your tickets by
contacting Dwight Sayer at _president at nabv.org_ (mailto:president at nabv.org)
or by calling me at  407-877-8668