[Nfbf-l] Cruise "clarification" please!

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 04:23:12 UTC 2013

Mr. Chairman,

Great Job! The only concern during the presidents meeting that sparked
my curiosity happened while in discussion about the 2014 CruiseVention.
It was stated several times by you Mr. Chairman that there might be
some affiliate chapters demonstrating with a notion to boycott this
2014 venture, is that true? For heaven’s sake, we are NFB the largest
advocacy body of the organized blind. We stand strong in our efforts,
independent, hard working, technology oriented and dedicated in the
cause to change what it means to be blind. The challenge on whether
this venture is difficult, feasible or affordable should not play a
factor, the bottom line is do you want to cruise or not want to cruise.
"That simple!"

Peter Cerullo