[Nfbf-l] Cruise "clarification" please!

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 01:59:48 UTC 2013

Hi, Peter.

I'm glad that conference call went well.  I will state that even though this cruise will be a tough lift for a lot of folks,  I'm not for any boycotts, formal or otherwise.  That would not be in anyone's interest, either in the short or long term.

We need to do the best we can to work through the issues people may have, and continue to work to expand opportunities for the blind and visually impaired, as is this organization's charge.

Bill Outman