[Nfbf-l] Member-At-Large Chapter Interest?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:46:42 UTC 2013

New Jersey was the first to start this type of chapter, Cathy Rawa is the President up in New Jersey, and if anyone would like her number to discuss these things, please let me know and I will forward her information, she is a really close friend. We call her Chatty Cathy, she loves to talk but really sweet woman, and it was discussed at a seminar at last years National Convention in Dallas.
NY has started one ourselves after National, as of right now we only have one or 2 members, but this is run the same way as a chapter at any other chapter, meetings, dues, etc.
It is still encouraged though if you can get to a meeting you try and go.
As well as, you are to go to a state and national convention, washington seminar, etc. If you can. It is not to replace a regular chapter meeting if you are already going to a chapter.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.