[Nfbf-l] Member-At-Large Chapter Interest?

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 22:53:56 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

    At large chapters would also be another option for those living in
cities where chapters exist but because of scheduling conflicts,
transportation issues, or issues between themselves and members of the local
chapter. If giving such individuals a way to be a part of a state affiliate
will enable them to stay connected with their state affiliate and serve as
an alternative to joining the local chapter should issues between themselves
and the local chapter arise membership in an at-large chapter should be
permitted. We have such a situation here in San Antonio. Congrats on
organizing your at large chapter.

Peter Donahue