[Nfbf-l] Pinellas chapter election

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 02:02:10 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,
	Thanks for sharing the elections of the Pineallas elections. I hear
that you ar back at work. Certainly I pray that this is the case as you and
Kim have been challenged so much in recent months. Just hang in there and
trust in the Lord! I know you both are doing just that and subsequently, I
am confident that you'll be improving day by day.

	Congratulations one and all!

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis