[Nfbf-l] Pinellas chapter election

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 03:09:59 UTC 2013

Jim, I am so happy to learn that you are back at work at Freedom. I know
what a battle you and Kim have been going through and just how board you
have been when you were not able to work. Those many, many, days when all
you could do is sit around the house were so tough I am sure. Goodness knows
you and Kim need and deserve every blessing God can bestow upon the both of
you. You and Kim are an amazing couple! Thank God you are better! I simply
think the world of both you and Kim. If I can help in any way, just let me
know.

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis