[Nfbf-l] 2014 Convention Cruise

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 17:13:22 UTC 2013

Thank you Bill for your upbeat and positive outlook on what will be a great
 Cruisevention!!!
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
Consultant
PO Box 784957
Winter  Garden, Fll. 34778
Office-(407) 877-8668
Mobile-(321)  948-1466
Email-mister.consultant1 at gmail.com
Web  Site-www.disability-consultant.com

In a message dated 1/28/2013 7:57:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
woutman at earthlink.net writes:

Good  evening.

I was pleased to see members of the state  leadership at the Daytona Beach
chapter meeting on Saturday to discuss the  2014 convention cruise and fund
raising projects that will help with the  cost.

I will soon be looking into how I could plan this  trip.

As we are entering Super Bowl week for Sunday's  game in New Orleans between
the 49ers and Ravens, it inspired me to put the  trip time frame in
perspective.

Our cruise will take  place the week after Super Bowl 48 in New Jersey to be
played on Sunday,  February 2, 2014.  Therrefore we can begin packing for
the
trip just  after next season's NFL champion is crowned.

So let's  keep moving the ball down the field towards our goal.  Bill
Outman

Nfbf-l  mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org