[Nfbf-l] National Association of Blind Veterans Convention Activities 2013

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 15:57:03 UTC 2013

National Association of  Blind Veterans Convention Activities 2013 !
Exhibit Hall : NABV Table is open during all exhibit  hall hours.
We will be selling 50/50  Raffle Tickets, Gorgeous One Nation Under God
lapel pins, and  NABV License  Plates
7:00 - 10:00 pm—NATIONAL  ASSOCIATION OF BLIND VETERANS
Salon 17, level 2
How can we better  serve our veterans, show our appreciation, and bring
them into the Federation?  Find out how to become involved with veterans’
issues, such as legislative  initiatives that impact 100 percent of service
connected disabled veterans.  Elections. Blind veterans and interested friends
are welcome. Dwight Sayer,  President
Thursday July  4th, 2013
9:55  am CELEBRATION OF FREEDOM: VETERANS  RECOGNIZED
Dwight Sayer,  President, National Association of Blind Veterans, National
Federation of the  Blind; Winter Garden, Florida

Dwight D. Sayer
Consultant
PO Box 784957
Winter  Garden, Fl. 34778