[Nfbf-l] Fwd: National Association of Blind Veterans Convention Activities 2013

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 16:34:30 UTC 2013

____________________________________
 From: president at nabv.org
To: jason.ballard at us.army.mil, hipupe at aol.com,  sweetirish at nexband.com,
lesliebledsoe at suddenlinkmail.com, aborns9951 at aol.com,  cvcoburn at SBCglobal.net,
rcrawford11 at fuse.net, vjdesantis at optonline.net,  inthecar2 at aol.com,
fairall at ns.shellworld.net, im50nluvnit at msn.com,  donaldgrier at yahoo.com,
bigmanhuggi at yahoo.com, funpro at carolina.rr.com,  ed.jackson at ssa.gov, tlai at hawaii.rr.com,
twillis526 at aol.com, beloos at neb.rr.com,  mitchmproject at aim.com,
jjroth at verizon.net, nfbnj at yahoo.com,  misteradvocate at aol.com, ciscos2 at cox.net,
blindmangary at cfl.rr.com,  ddsrail at hotmail.com, starnes.dw at gmail.com,
grandmatimessix at yahoo.com,  charleshelen at centurytel.net, angwag407 at yahoo.com,
watersk3 at yahoo.com,  badpresley at cox.net, Pianolou at yahoo.com, hipupe at aol.com,
sweetirish at nexband.com, chuckkays at aol.com, kpleuss at cfl.rr.com, jlr1 at att.net,
jjroth at verizon.net, joebpoconnor at gmail.com, Joef.oconnor at gmail.com
Sent:  6/2/2013 12:17:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: National Association of  Blind Veterans Convention Activities 2013

National  Association of Blind Veterans Convention Activities 2013  !
Exhibit  Hall : NABV Table is open during all exhibit hall  hours.
We  will be selling 50/50 Raffle Tickets, Gorgeous One Nation Under God
lapel  pins, and NABV License Plates
7:00  - 10:00 pm—NATIONAL  ASSOCIATION OF BLIND VETERANS
Salon  17, level 2
How  can we better serve our veterans, show our appreciation, and bring
them into  the Federation? Find out how to become involved with veterans’
issues, such as  legislative initiatives that impact 100 percent of service
connected disabled  veterans. Elections. Blind veterans and interested friends
are welcome. Dwight  Sayer, President
Thursday  July 4th, 2013
9:55  am  CELEBRATION OF FREEDOM: VETERANS RECOGNIZED
Dwight  Sayer, President, National Association of Blind Veterans, National
Federation  of the Blind; Winter Garden, Florida

Dwight

No virus found  in this message.