[Nfbf-l] NFB 2013 convention agenda word and texst format

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:24:20 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I contacted the National Center and their operator sent me to a very nice
person named Jenevieve who actually pulled up the PDF document, converted it
to Word and sent it to me. I have not proofed the whole thing, but I did
create a text file for VR Streams, etc. They are both attached. Hope this
helps and thanks to Jen!!
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org