[Nfbf-l] Frustrated!!!

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 6 02:04:00 UTC 2013

Hi, Everyone.
Another reason I recommend nobody get Windows Live Mail unless you have no choice.  I thought my email problem was fixed earlier today, but I put my computer into sleep mode and when I came back, the system was back to doing its old tricks.  Apparently I am unable to get into my email list unless I get out of the program and then get back into it.  I try to go to menus, and I get this system menu that doesn’t allow me to do anything.  I am also unable to access my contacts, so I have to hit or miss while attempting to email other lists.  Freedom Scientific and I worked on it this morning, and there was something about a reading pane being enabled, but I’m not sure what she did to disable it.  If anyone knows anything about the nonsense I have just said, please email me off-list at markspark at roadrunner.com.  People who know a lot more than I do don’t like this program either, and I can see why.  It’s junk!!!

Mark Tardif, who wants to throw this computer through the window of the Walmart that sold it to me!!!

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.