[Nfbf-l] Gym memberships provided by HMO's

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 02:24:22 UTC 2013

I was discussinghealth with someone in minority concerns committee.I mentioned that many HMO's have silver sneakers or silver & fit, and some provide transportation to gym and grocery store. You can call number below for information in your county. You can take orher classes, lift weights, use pool, etc. where available. You might have senior centers or other options, too.

Knowledgeis power. Let's take personal responsibility to do what we can and educate others.

Visit www.medicare.gov or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) to get the most current information. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.

Thanks, Denise