[Nfbf-l] Fixed

Joanne King jdking09 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 14:15:07 UTC 2013

Any time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mark Tardif
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 9:02 AM
To: NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Fixed

Hi, everyone.  It looks like this is fixed, at least for the moment.  I
called Freedom Scientific again and the rep tandemed me and simply maximized
my window.  He also showed me how to maximize it as well.  If this works,
fine, but if not, I think I will take you up on your suggestion, Joanne, and
work with you on this.  And I very much appreciate the feed back and
suggestions, thank you.  For future Windows 7 people, Windows Live Mail
apparently has a particularly high suceptibility to not remaining maximized,
which can cause this kind of problem.  So, be forwarned.  But thank you.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.