[Nfbf-l] n00b: convention costs

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 16:32:38 UTC 2013

In order to get room rate listed, you have to register for convention.The rate for early registration was $25 but I think it is $30 now. It is after cut off date for room rate.. There are many variables in determining cost: room (shared by # in room), registration,banquet, transportation, meals, etc. Also, how long do you plan on attending? Do you want to go to Disney?

You can lower your costs by packing nonperishable foods, share room, travel expenses, etc. There are snack packs sold in exhibit hall and convention suites (presidents,Florida, etc.) might have snacks. I hear Publix is one mile away. There is a 24 hour deli in hotel but more than Publix.

You will have to check into cost of each and add them up to determine cost. Sorry that I am not much help. I don't know enough of your options and plans. I hear $1000.00 to $1500.00 for whole convention.

Sent from Denise's iPhone