[Nfbf-l] Sailing

Kris Scheppe kris at scheppe.us
Sun Jun 9 17:56:11 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I missed you all at convention I was having fun sailing. Over
Memorial Day weekend I was at a Paralympic SKUD18 camp in Newport, RI
and last weekend I competed in the Robie Pierce One Design Regatta. I
skippered our Ideal 18 and had Glenn Boivin from SailBlind in Boston as
my crew. We finished 7th in a fleet of 17 boats. It was a real fun
regatta and great experience.

We're always looking for blind sailors to join us. If you interested
please contact me. The Blind National Championships are in September in
Newport, RI.

Cheers,
Kris Scheppe