[Nfbf-l] Florida State Wide Chapter meeting info

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:24:50 UTC 2013

Greetings All,

This is a friendly reminder about the Florida State Wide Chapter’s
upcoming meeting.  We will be meeting this Sunday, June 16th at 8 pm
EST. We would like to extend the invite to those who do not have a
local chapter. There are lots to talk about with nationals just next
month. The call in number is (605) 475-4700 and the access code is
800550#. Please share this information to anyone who could benefit
from it.

You’re Secretary,

--
Miranda Kilby
Vice President

Secretary
Florida State Wide Chapter of the NFB
‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade