[Nfbf-l] Florida State Wide Chapter dues

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:14:34 UTC 2013

Holly Idler-President
Tracie Inman- Vice President
Miranda Kilby- Secretary
Courtney Boylan- Treasurer
Kevin Inman- board member
Joe Naulty- board member
Darlene Laibl-Crowe- board member

We had 10 people at our first meeting and 15 at our second meeting. It was great having some if the state board present on our call last night as well as a person new to the NFB, I can't wait to see how things go next month. We meet on the third Sunday of each month at 8.
Thank you for your continued support and for spreading the word of our chapter!
Holly

Sent from my iPhone