[Nfbf-l] Convention auction items and door prizes

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 11 13:55:03 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

First of all I am looking forward to seeing everyone at our NFBF state
convention.  I was unable to attend last year and I am really excited to be
able to come this year.  I know it is going to be a blast for everyone so
don't miss it.

I want to remind everyone that we need auction items and door prizes for our
soon to be here 2013 annual state convention in St. Petersburg.  Everyone
loves winning a door prizes which can range anywhere from cash to gift
certificates to bottles of wine etc.  One of the most fun and exciting
events of the convention is our auction.  Often the bidding competition
becomes fast furious and fun.  We really need some great items to auction
off.  Such things as gift baskets, jewelry, electronics, just about anything
you can think of.  It is important that all items be in nice condition and
clean.

Let's make this a fun convention by helping out with the above requests.

Thanks,

Jim Ellsworth