[Nfbf-l] technology seminar at convention?

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 11 20:06:32 UTC 2013

Hi Ryan,

Yes, there will be a Technology Seminar again this year.  Thank you very
much for your offer but we already have it planned out.  Some of the
students will be doing a segment on iOS devices and I will be doing a
segment on Windows 8 which is of course the latest version of the Microsoft
Windows operating system.  I believe the part on iOS devices will also
involve forming smaller breakout groups to allow for closer interaction and
questions.

Thank you,
Jim Ellsworth