[Nfbf-l] Convention auction items and door prizes

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sat May 11 20:56:22 UTC 2013

Hi All,
Dwight and Patty will be doing the door prizes and Auction , so please
bring your auction items to registration and we will pick them up from there.
Door Prize cash please have in a labeled envelope regular print is fine as
Patty  can read to me, but give them directly to me at the auction item area.
Thanks
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
Consultant
PO Box 784957
Winter  Garden, Fl. 34778
Office-(407) 877-8668
Mobile-(321)  948-1466
Email-mister.consultant1 at gmail.com
Web  Site-www.disability-consultant.com

In a message dated 5/11/2013 4:08:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,