[Nfbf-l] Bored !!!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun May 12 15:15:01 UTC 2013

Hello All NFB Land,
Patty and I after 13 years at our home on Regal Downs Circle in Winter
Garden felt bored and so we decided to move into a new home in the hills of
Clermont. As Patty says we are no longer bored!  In fact we have wondered a
couple of times if we had lost our minds taking on such a major task at our
young ages. I am convinced we have!! You can't believe the pain involved and
the  relief after it is over. Here is our new contact information.

Dwight and Patty Sayer
12516 Hammock Pointe Circle
Clermont , Fl. 34711
Home Ph.  352-988-5583
Cells are still the same:
Dwight = 321-948-1466
Patty = 407-247-0364
PS: We are definitely as young as we thought we were!!

Dwight D. Sayer
Consultant
PO Box 784957
Winter  Garden, Fl. 34778