[Nfbf-l] NFBF State Convention Elections

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 19 15:51:09 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I wish to announce that if nominated I will run for the board position for
which I now serve.  I would like to ask for your vote please.  The last two
years found me attending the Washington seminar for my very first time as
well as attending most meetings which included the events committee to help
plan for this years state convention.  Due to health issues it has been a
very challenging year and a half but I am much better now and I am back to
work full time in my job which I've been doing since January of 1997.  I see
myself as a very determined and dedicated person.  I will mention here that
my role as a board member on my chapter board and my place on the NFBF board
are not for self gratification.  Servingis a privilege and an honor and I
want to continue so please consider voting for me if I am nominated.

Thank you,

Jim Ellsworth